Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sunday May, 12, 2013

We had a great time talking to Dallin on Mother's Day.  He was able to Skype with us from the computer at his church building in Brasil.  It was great to see him laugh and share stories about the amazing things he is doing as a missionary.  I even got him to sing a song to me in Portuguese.  When I figure out how to download it off my phone I will post it!  Ashton and Brandon were able to get us doing a three-way conversation with them in Texas, our family in Georgia and Dallin in Brasil.  Technology is amazing!  At one point we had twelve people on at the same time including Janelle's family in Arizona, and Grandma and Grandpa in Utah.  The response time was a little slow with that many people, so eventually we ended up just talking with Dallin one on one.  He looks great and as his Mother, I couldn't be prouder of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment